Re: [ecasound] ruby-ecasound was: [ecasound] pyecasound of ecasound 2.3.0 hanging

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ruby-ecasound was: [ecasound] pyecasound of ecasound 2.3.0 hanging
From: Jan Weil (Jan.Weil_AT_web.de)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 21:16:38 EET

Is it only my setup?

Your fix makes my python (2.2) flood my terminal with this warning:
'readline: warning: rl_prep_terminal: cannot get terminal settings'
(once per readline() call)

I'd guess under these circumstances the stress tests are not quite
fair...

I'll try to translate your tests to Ruby.
Then we can decide which of the both languages is *better*. ;)

Jan

[...]