Re: [ecasound] ruby-ecasound was: [ecasound] pyecasound of ecasound 2.3.0 hanging

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ruby-ecasound was: [ecasound] pyecasound of ecasound 2.3.0 hanging
From: Jan Weil (Jan.Weil_AT_web.de)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 22:04:28 EET

Hi,

I'm currently digging into Ruby and my first project is a native ECI as
in ecacontrol.py.

FWIW, my first attempt (see attachment) has the same pipe problems as
the native python ECI has.

I also attached my test scripts (python2.2 and ruby 1.8.1 preview2).
They both lose sync after about 20 secs.

I'm not yet sure how to debug this.

Anyway, I'll let you know...

Jan

[...]