Segfault when removing jack_alsa

Subject: Segfault when removing jack_alsa
From: Nolan J. Darilek (nolan_AT_thewordnerd.info)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 05:59:17 EEST

Here is a reproducable transcript of a session that crashes ecasound
every time I try it.

Script started on Wed Oct 1 21:57:04 2003
ethereal:~> ****************************************************************************
* ecasound v2.3.1 (C) 1997-2003 Kai Vehmanen
- [ Session created ] ------------------------------------------------------
- [ Chainsetup created (cmdline) ] -----------------------------------------
(eca-session) Note! Unable to create a valid chainsetup from the command-line arguments.
ecasound ('h' for help)> ecasound ('h' for help)> ecasound ('h' for help)> (eca-controller) Removing selected audio input "jack_alsa" from selected chains.
Segmentation fault
ethereal:~>
Script done on Wed Oct 1 21:57:29 2003

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Also, is there a reason that ecasound's argument parsing in iam is
different than from the command line? I.e. I can do '-i jack_alsa'
from the command line, but only '-i:jack_alsa' works in the iam.

Thanks!