DBC_CHECK failed

Subject: DBC_CHECK failed
From: Daniela (dgw_AT_liwest.at)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 01:03:26 EEST

Hi all!

When I use ecasound for simple audio recording, I get these strange messages:

(libkvutils) kvu_rtcaps: warning! POSIX_MEMLOCK not supported
Warning: DBC_CHECK failed - "sizeof(long int) == sizeof(off_t)",
eca-fileio-stream.cpp, 159.

The .wav file I wanted to create is there, but it contains only silence.
I'm using FreeBSD 4.9 Pre-Release.
Please help me, I have already tried many different things, but nothing works.

Daniela

NOTE: Please CC me, as I'm not yet subscribed. Thanks!