Re: [ecasound] Re: [ecasound-announce] ecasound 2.2.3 released

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Re: [ecasound-announce] ecasound 2.2.3 released
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 21:25:33 EEST

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> Okay, I uploaded the new ecasound to Debian archive, it should be
> installed now.

Great! Btw; how do you, as a package maintainer, view this new "one
release per two months" cycle that I've been following with the 2.2.x
series?

In the long run my goal is to release stable versions at a rate of 4-6
releases per year. Also, I currently see no need for any major
revolutionary changes in ecasound, so I expect future releases to be
incremental and cause very little interface changes (for user and
application interfaces).

>> pyecasound: yes (as native Python module)
>> ... or:
>> pyecasound: yes (as Python C extension module)
>> ... or:
>> pyecasound: no
> That would be great.

.... now in CVS.