Re: [ecasound] Demuxing stero channels ...

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Demuxing stero channels ...
From: Julien Patrick Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 22:27:20 EET

Hi again!
  Stepdemuxing. I also asked about it. But in the meaning of more beautiful
access there won't be done much in the nearest future. At least I think so.
You can get around that problem though. I assume, that you talk about the
ladspa-plugin stepdemuxer. If that is the case, you can work around it. Just
mix your eight channels together in one file like:
  ecasound -a:1 -i c1.wav -a:2 -i c2.wav ... -a:all -o eight_channel_file.raw
-a:2 -erc:1,2 -a:3 -erc:1,3 ...
  And then take this as an input for the plugin:
  ecasound -f:16,8,44100 -i eight_channel_file.raw -f:16,2,44100 -o output.wav
-eli:... (don't know the stepdemuxer unique id)
  But if that is what you want to do, the concept is clear. I hope, that I got
all the syntax right.
  Kindest regards
         Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen