Re: [ecasound] Questions about ... ecasignalview?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Questions about ... ecasignalview?
From: Julien Patrick Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 22:31:28 EET

Hi again!
  I think it is possible to monitor soundflow while recording. I think you can
use ecamonitor. I don't know if it will fully serve your purpose. But to use
ecamonitor is simple:
  ecasound --daemon (all other options liek normal)
  Then go to another console and start ecamonitor. It will then monitor
several things. I didn't really try it, for I have no python-ncurses-module
installed. But I will get it soon. Well that's what you need. Ncurses support
for python. I think there maybe an rpm for that purpose. Or if you compile it
directly, maybe there's an option or an additional source-tar.gz.
  I hope, that this might help.
  Regards
          Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen