Re: [ecasound] Demuxing stero channels ...

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Demuxing stero channels ...
From: leet_AT_zeus.scania.co.za
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 15:52:32 EET

Okay, what I am looking for is a basic sound server that is cross platform
for my needs, giving me multiple access to the sound card for recording
each channel indepentantly ... which I thought I might be able to do with
ecasound. So far I have been able to do half of that I need, but I would
like to be able to monitor signal level and record left and right channel.

Thanks.
Mailed
Lee