Re: [ecasound] ecasound.el issues

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound.el issues
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 17:52:31 EET

> Do: M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET
> then wait till the error happens.
> If you get a backtrace, mail that to me please.

Haven't been able to get a backtrace yet... I have not been able to get the same symptom as yesterday. Emacs hangs but without giving me the error. I will play with it a bit more so as soon as I get some debugging info I'll let you know.

> Also, if the ecasound window is not visible <snip> the
> background fetching stops automatically.

Ha! This works great. I've been able to run ecasound for a while without hanging emacs.
I'll report again as I find something new.

cheers.

--
Michal Seta
CreaZone		http://www.creazone.com