Re: [ecasound] All downloads links yield NotFound.

Subject: Re: [ecasound] All downloads links yield NotFound.
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 05:11:38 EET

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Hans-Georg Fischer wrote:

> All links to http://ecasound.seul.org/download result in an
>
> Not Found
> The requested URL /download was not found on this server.

Thanks for the notice! This problem is now fixed. I don't
know the details, but there has been a hardware failure at
seul.org, and they've had to restore from backups.

PS I haven't been able to reply to mails for a few weeks now.
   A collective sorry to all those whose mails are
   still in my inbox waiting for an answer. Current
   estimate is that I'm going to get my life back some time
   next week. ;)