Re: [ecasound] ecamegapedal (3)

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecamegapedal (3)
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 12:57:07 EEST

On 25 Sep 2001, Krzys Majewski wrote:

> Is ecamegapedal the state-of-the-art in real-time dsp for linux, or is
> there other stuff I should check out? Web searches are pretty useless
> because they show a tremendous amount of software, most of which,
> based on my previous experience, probably doesn't work. (e.g. last

The just started linux-audio-user mailing list is a very good place to ask
questions like this. There's lots of people using apps for actual work and
also quite a few app developers. Go to...

 http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/user.php3

And be sure to check Dave's sound&midi pages:

 http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/