Re: [ecasound] -ev or -ea option overdid it

Subject: Re: [ecasound] -ev or -ea option overdid it
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 01:20:49 EET

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Christopher Taylor wrote:

> BTW, I have written a perl script which does normalization/compression and
> mp3 encoding based on ecasound. If you want the source, I'll send it to
> you. This way, I want have to constantly turn my volume up and down as I'm
> listening to my mp3's.

Yes, please, do send all ecasound related stuff to me. I've just
registered the "eca.cx" domain, and it's going to be a central page
for all projects using ecasound/libecasound. I know there ain't that many
just yet, but this will hopefully change soon. The new domains are:

http://eca.cx / http://www.eca.cx

- points currently to ecasound's web page, but this will change

http://ecasound.cx / http://www.ecasound.cx
http://ecawave.cx / http://www.ecawave.cx

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv@wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland