Re: [ecasound] what is this noise?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] what is this noise?
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 01:03:50 EET

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Jeremy Hall wrote:

> aclocal: configure.in: 21: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library
> make: *** [../ecasound/aclocal.m4] Error 1
> [root@Peppy ecasound_BUILD]#
[...]
> what does it mean?

Incorrect version of libtool.m4 is used (probably in
/usr/share/aclocal). I'll try to fix this in future versions
of ecasound. As a quick fix, replace AM_PROG_LIBTOOL with
AC_PROG_LIBTOOL in ecasound's configure.in

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv@wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux multitrack audio processing