Re: [ecasound] GtkUI & misc. stuff

Subject: Re: [ecasound] GtkUI & misc. stuff
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 02:44:16 EET

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Janne Halttunen wrote:

> Are there any plans on having looping inputs in ecasound? What I
> mean is for example a drumloop, say 5 seconds long, would play

I forgot to mention trackers. If you need to do this now, you can
always use trackers. Ecasound can use tracker modules as inputs (you
need to have MikMod installed) or you can render your mods/xms to
wav-files. For instance, SoundTracker is an excellent program for
this. It's what I use myself at the moment. Especially useful for
drum programming. You'll find ST at http://www.soundtracker.org ...

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv@wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux audio processing