[ecasound] Changing internal sample rate

Subject: [ecasound] Changing internal sample rate
From: Kali Griffin (kgriffin@cs.oberlin.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 06:54:54 EEST

You suggested b4 that i should do:

SAMPLE_BUFFER::set_sample_rate(long int)

at the beginning of my program for changing the internal sample rate.

This caused my program to just hang, not to crash, but to just hang
there. The reason why i dont want to resample is because this sounds
crappy when reading in from /dev/dsp. I figured that maybe changing
internal sample rate would make things a little bit cleaner. thanks in
advance.
-kali