[ecasound] Changing internal sample rate 2

Subject: [ecasound] Changing internal sample rate 2
From: Kali Griffin (kgriffin@cs.oberlin.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 01:31:26 EEST

scratch that last message.

SAMPLE_BUFFER::set_sample_rate(long int)

works if my input is a file. but if my input is /dev/dsp, I cannot do
this, my program hangs. again, the reason why I want to do this is
because I want to set the internal sample rate while reading data in from
/dev/dsp. is this possible? or do i need different software for this?
-kali griffin