Re: [ecasound] pops artifacts when using -erc:1,2 and -epp

From: Rocco via Ecasound-list <ecasound-list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 07 2018 - 00:46:12 EEST

 I had recalled having this problem but it took me days to remember the situation.

I think it had something to do with too low a buffer setting. Try raising whatever buffer may apply.

It may also be that your system isn't tuned well for proper audio production. Are you using one of the distributions designed mainly for audio production? I'm running Ubuntu Studio and it's absolutely complete when it comes to audio production. I don't have to fool with any settings. It's a very well tuned system out of the box.

Also... '-erc' is deprecated.

>From the ecasound man page...

-erc:from-channel,to-channel
Deprecated, see -chcopy.