Re: [ecasound] audio drops on cop-set tcp commands

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvlists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 30 2014 - 23:01:41 EET

Hi,

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014, raf wrote:

> i have a problem with my configuration : horrible audio glitches when
> ecasound receives cop-set commands from tcp socket.
[...]
> It looks like ecasound is restarting the whole chainsetup !?

thanks for the extensive and detailed report! Your note about restarting
the chainsetup was a very good observation and led me to the problem
fairly quickly. This turns out to be a bug in ecasound, but the bright
side is that it was really easy to fix. Patches in git and snapshot is
available at:

http://ecasound.seul.org/download/snapshots/ecasound-2.9.1+dev-20140130.tar.gz

For full details, see the git commits.