Re: [ecasound] audio drops on cop-set tcp commands

From: raf <rmouneyres@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 30 2014 - 23:39:43 EET

Hello,

thanks for taking time to look at this.
I updated my git repository and compiled from source.
I now have strange "fireworks glitches" on the outputs using the same main.ecs config file.

Unfortunlaetly, i don't have much time now and in the coming days to check this out.
So i'm just sending the audio file (be careful with your speakers!!) if you want to check it out.

One thing to take into consideration is : the version which was installed on my computer was from the archlinux official repositories, installed with pacman.
So i may have compiled with bad options (only used the autogenerated defaults), leading to this new problem.
I'll wait for feedback from other users... Joel for example ?

Have a good day,

Raphaël