Re: [ecasound] Midi controller for Ecasound

From: Justin Rosander <justinrosander@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2013 - 23:27:05 EET

Ok, I found something somewhat useful. It connects automatically when
issuing the ecasound command with the -Md flag like so:
ecasound -i test.wav -o alsahw -ea:100 -km:1,1,200,1,1 -Md:alsaseq,129:0
I'm not sure why there is trouble using the name of the sequencer, but the
client and port works for my purposes. I'm guessing it may be an issue
with how I'm handling the callback, or there may be something that I don't
understand regarding the EFL 'sleep' function.