Re: [ecasound] Midi controller for Ecasound

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2013 - 13:25:49 EET

Hello Joel!
   the km option tells Ecasound, that something is happening on a certain
channel. But at tat point Ecasound isn't automatically connected to any ALSA
sequencer port, from which such events could originate. So there are the three
possibilities of: 1. autoconnect from Ecasound, 2 autoconnect from the
controller app or 3. use aconnect manually.
   I think you can tell Ecasound to autoconnect to a specific device in
ecasoundrc, but I wouldn't rely on it in such an application.
   Warm regards
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html