Re: [ecasound] Using Nama (was: Re: Nama build issues (was: Re: Interactive mode, cut &) paste)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 08 2012 - 01:30:10 EET

Hello Lars!
   Yes, first create the new project, then import your wav, something like
this:
add my_big_track;import /pat/to/my/big.wav
   Then create the regions.
   To save your regions, in one go, try a trick like this:
for region_1 region_2...;afx ea 100
   This adds a simple volume control at default level (no change to the audio).
Then:
for region_1 region_2...;cache
   this will cache every track, now that Nama sees an effect on it.
   Of course, you can cache/save tracks to disk as you go along, which means,
skip the for loop and just add the ea 100 to the current region and then just
use cache.
   I haven't tried it with regions, but in theory you should get away with it.
:-)
   Warm regards
        Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html