Re: [ecasound] ecasound missing on seaul.org use

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 19:07:27 EET

Hi,

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010, Per Sjoholm wrote:

> Goto http://www.eca.cx/ecasound/ for download
> ecasound seem to be missing on seaul.org
> I have sent an email to seul at seul.org

thanks a lot Per for mailing us (and seul) about this! I just send a mail
to seul folks as well, plus I put the following note on the Ecasound web
site:

http://eca.cx/ecasound/
""
# 17.01.2010 - Main download site temporarily unavailable
Ecasound.s main download site is temporarily unavailable. Until the site
is back up, please use the mirror site instead.
""

One mirror site is at:
http://ecawave.sourceforge.net/download/