Re: [ecasound] Segfault on cs-remove; c-selected

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 20:05:37 EET

Hello,

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010, Joel Roth wrote:

> Here's a command-sequence that causes a segfault.
[...]
> 'cs-remove' followed by 'c-select something' generates an
> error when issued on the command line; crashes the Ecasound
> process when invoked via ECI.

thanks, this is a clear bug! Fixed in the git tree (and will be in 2.7.1).
I pushed a fixed to a backup git tree at:
  - git://ecasound.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ecasound

Oh yes, I completely forgot that we do have a backup public git tree
already (at sf.net), so let's use this until the seul.org one comes back
alive.

Bugfix commit is:
  - http://ecasound.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=ecasound/ecasound;a=commit;h=001449ea682b8cb77b2f174675efd2d485e097a4