[ecasound] Problem with 2.7.0

From: Pierre Lorenzon <devel@email-addr-hidden-nageoire.net>
Date: Sun Oct 18 2009 - 08:31:44 EEST

Hi,

I installed 2.7.0 release and have following problem I had not
with 2.6.0.

Sound is played to fast and saturated as well ! When issuing

$ ecasound -i:file.wav

output is the same with 2.7.0 and 2.6.0 with same warnings
etc. But with 2.6.0 sound is correct and with 2.7.0 not !

OSC support is not compiled in 2.7.0 : could the problem come
from that ?

All librairies used by ecasound are uptodate !

Best regards

Pierre