[ecasound] bug? ecafixdc -ezx or -ezf

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 12:07:31 EEST

Hello everyone!
   I just had a problem with ecafixdc or with -ezf -ezx in ecasound. I tried
both.
   Ecafixdc told me there was something like 0.6* offset for both channels. So
it fixed them. I could definitely hear the crack at the beginning and end of
the recording.
   But when it was finished there was an even bigger offset, not sure in which
direction (+0.6more or -0.6more).
   I tried it with ecasound using -ezf first and then -ezx with the suggestion
correction values. Still the offset grew slightly.
   What's wrong there? Any ideas? Tests I could perform?
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net