Re: [ecasound] schedule effects

From: laurent schwartz <schwartz.laurent@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 16:16:01 EEST

Hello Julien,

Sure i tried JACK !

My hardware generates a lot of xruns.
I did not find a configuration that ensures me that no xruns will occur ...

May be, i should do the test again with a specialized sound card and may be
a more powerful laptop ...

By now, I'm learning about linux audio capability and stability with my
actual hardware and ecasound seems a great solution to apply effects (using
alsa device in a first time).

Laurent