Re: [ecasound] schedule effects

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 13:35:20 EEST

Hello Laurent!
   What's your hardware (CPU, soundcard) and what's your kernel-version and how
did you start JACK.
   FYI: I ran happily on a 700MHz CPU with JACK and Ecasound and other software
synths. OK, my soundcard is a handsome piece. But I've done work with a simple
SBlive or ESS maestro soundcard. It's mostly a question of how to set
everything.
   Best wishes
         Julien

--------