Re: [ecasound] Transport information in text mode

From: laurent schwartz <schwartz.laurent@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 10:11:53 EEST

Hello Joel,

It seems some perl programming skills are needed here to get transport time
displayed ...

Anyway, i tried to install nama using the following command on my ubuntu
hardy setup:

sudo cpan Audio::Ecasound::Multitrack

But unfortunately, it fails:

Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail Failed List of Failed
t/02_assign.t 255 65280 1 1 100.00% 1
t/03_wav.t 255 65280 1 1 100.00% 1
t/04_object.t 255 65280 1 1 100.00% 1
t/11_mark.t 255 65280 1 1 100.00% 1
t/12_nama.t 255 65280 1 1 100.00% 1
Failed 5/5 test scripts, 0.00% okay. 5/5 subtests failed, 0.00% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Erreur 255
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK

May be there's something wrong on my system ... I'm not a perl expert.

Or may be i could clear my perl library and try again but i don't know how

I will try later the other way to install nama (with GIT).

Laurent