Re: [ecasound] resample...

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 22:46:35 EET

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009, Julien Claassen wrote:

> and a very heavy setup. So seeing the problem, I guess that's all. Probably
> best to make it a fatal error, the resample + jack situation.

Hmm, I started added code to emit a fatal error, but that seemed so ugly
that I ended up fixing 'resample' instead. So now there's code to handle
'resample+jack' combinations with all parameters. A snapshot is available
at:

http://ecasound.seul.org/download/snapshots/ecasound-2.7.0+dev-20090323.tar.gz