Re: [ecasound] resample...

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 20:21:05 EET

Hello Kai!
   Late is no problem. Only none at all can be frustrating. :-)
   Well about resample: It's good to understand. And perhaps it is nice to
have. For some testing it's good enough.
   The only one channel playing thing, only happens with resample. It's a thing
of JACK, when it's in trouble or the application sending data is in trouble.
I've had similar issues with asterisk and even in older times with ecasound
and a very heavy setup. So seeing the problem, I guess that's all. Probably
best to make it a fatal error, the resample + jack situation.
   Thanks for explaining and warm regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net