Re: [ecasound] broken lame/mp3 output (was: Re: Problem with ecasound on CentOS 5.2, x86_64)

From: MHR <mhullrich@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 20 2009 - 20:30:15 EET

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Well, going completely OT - there is/was a Finnish soft cheese called "Viola" :-),

Not to promote OT discussions, but there are also many women who are
(or have been) named Viola, but none of them are French words meaning,
"There!"

(I would strongly recommend that we avoid delving into this any
further as to which of these women would most likely represent the
male response along the lines of, "But <this one> was a great example
of a [perfect] woman!" :-)

<snicker>

mhr