[ecasound] resample...

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 00:09:26 EET

Hello everyone!
   I've still got trouble with my resampling.
   I'm using ecasound 2.6.0 and jack 0.112.something
   Consider this:
test.wav; stereo, s16_le,44100
ecasound -f:16,2,48000 -i resample-hq,44100,test.wav

   The output is crackly 9in the higher frequencies). It also sounds a bit like
aliasing, but I'm not sure about that. CPU usage is 27%, so that can't be it.
libsrc and libsndfile are properly installed and fairly recent.
   The result sounds the same as with resample or resample-lq though.
   If I try:
ecasound -f:16,2,48000 -c -i resample-hq,44100,test.flac
   It disables one channel in jack. Ecasound sends stereo, but the jack-channel
is turned off and I have to restart jack to get it working at all!
   Any ideas? Testing I can do? Do you want an upload of a small "resampled"
bit? Any particular sound you'd like there to test, if so?
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net