Re: [ecasound] Compiling Ecasound for amd64

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 00:28:19 EET

Joel Roth a écrit :
> Which version of Nama are you attempting to run? I already
> committed at least a partial fix. You might like to cpan
> (can that be a verb?) the latest version.

ok I have upgraded to the last version available on cpan

and here is a new error at nama launch :

Time::HiRes::clock_nanosleep(): unimplemented in this platform at
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Audio/Ecasound/Multitrack.pm line 43
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Audio/Ecasound/Multitrack.pm line 44.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/nama line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/nama line 2.

> One other question: did you succeed in installing Tk on your
> system (assuming you want the GUI to run)?

Yes it looks like it was ok, no error at the end, but I had to retry
several times to succeed.
but I'm waiting for Nama to work in order to see if Tk is ok ;)

Regards

Philippe