Re: [ecasound] Compiling Ecasound for amd64

From: Joel Roth <joelz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 20:51:44 EET

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:28:19PM +0100, Dubphil wrote:
> but I'm waiting for Nama to work in order to see if Tk is ok ;)

Okay, I've uploaded a new version to CPAN, 0.993.

You can install it with:

        cpan Audio::Ecasound::Multitrack

Use of Time::HiRes is optional. Without it, there will be a
one-second delay in changing head position (forward, rewind,
setpos) when running JACK. This is because I find a small
delay is needed, and without Time::HiRes, one second is the
smallest delay available to the sleep command. (There
may be another solution but that is what we have now.)

The 'send' function, which delivers a track signal to a
destination other than the mixer, may still be broken.

You can alter color selections using the Palette and Nama
Palette buttons on the upper right of the GUI. The
selections are saved.

Joel

--
Joel Roth