Re: [ecasound] [ANN] Ecasound/Nama recorder-mixer version 0.978

From: Joel Roth <joelz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 08:49:38 EET

On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 11:39:44PM +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi Joel!
> This is just a question, I can't answer. While browsing the source-code to
> customise/play with the pager, I came across this:

First, about the pager, I discovered, but forget to include,
how to detect the number of lines on the screen: 'stty
size'. That will be in the next version.

> # e.g. help tap_reverb In Multitrack.pm Line
> 4379. I didn't get the complete context, but it
> looks like it should give some output.
> Unforunitely it doesn't.
> [....]
> If this works, it
> would be simply genius. For I often need to look
> up some parameters, especially with the highly
> configureable and the long forgotten ones. :-)

It's not me, it's the program 'analyseplugin' by Richard Furse.

You need the LADSPA SDK installed. ('apt-get install
ladspa-sdk') does it on my debian system.

And you need to have your environment variable LADSPA_PATH
set to something like /usr/local/lib/ladspa:/usr/lib/ladspa

>From the command line you can say:

        analyseplugin tap_reverb

--
Joel Roth