Re: [ecasound] [ANN] Ecasound/Nama recorder-mixer version 0.978

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 10:12:16 EET

Hi Joel!
    About LADSPA and your "internal" help facility. I have LADSPA fully
installed and upto now I have been working using analyseplugin. I'll see about
my paths.
    Stick with the parser! They can be really clever. If you don't like that
one, there's always boost, which needs to be installed in addition, it's not
standard. It's c. And the yacc and flex and eli which can generate good
parsers for grammars. They all generate c-code. But when the grammar is
compiled, the user doesn't need anything special. We have used eli at our
university, it's the university of Paderborn www.upb.de. Nice tool, very
powerful.
    Where do you have problems with line-numbers? In the library-code, when
something fails? Or at the user-input level?
    Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net