Re: [ecasound] JACK support reads 'yes' during configure, but no jack in registered audio object types

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 10:56:44 EEST

Hello Mike!
   I don't know, but I always use the extra configure option:
--enable-jack
   Which jack are you running? If it is too old, I don't know... Another thing
you can usually see what the configure script really did and menat in
config.log or something like it. There you can search for JACK and see what it
tells you. Usually it should say something about checking a few things about
JACK with good or bad results and then finally it should say something about
using or not using it.
   Hope that help!
   Kindest regards
           Julien