Re: [ecasound] Some ecasound-made music

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 17:40:35 EEST

Hi Julien,

I enjoy very much your music, specialy the "oldstyle/jazzy" version of
the piano concerto of Tchaikowsky, a must !

One remark : you don't play enough with the stereo capabilities of the
sound, everything seems centered (thats my humble opinion).

How do you make your bass, it is a real one ?

Nevertheless, great work, and a good example of what can provides linux
softwares. Please produce more stuff for us to enjoy ;)

Best regards

Philippe