[ecasound] Some ecasound-made music

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 17:20:26 EEST

Hi mates!
  I think I also should say it here: This week I opened my new webpage at:
http://www.juliencoder.de
  On this site you can download a few pieces in .ogg-format, which is produced
under Linux. All recordings/editing/mixing doen with ecasound. Other
linx-software included is: fluidsynth (drums and accoustic base) and
ZynAddSubFX (electric guitar). The rest is external: hardware synthesizer real
instruments. The singing is sometimes - well - to be improved, but not too
bad, I think.
  Any feedback/criticism is welcome.
  And one more thing I should say here: Thanks Kai and all the others, who
help making ecasound, what it is! It's great! And I don't want to miss it!
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net