Re: [ecasound] Some ecasound-made music

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 21:55:01 EEST

Hi!
  If you only listened to the pieces that can be reached from the front-page
the "Tschaikowsky and Mendelssohn" concertos, they aren't my music! This is
music I'm looking for VERY, VERY BADLY! I'm looking form them since the
year 2000. My own music is located on the floowing document insde the
juliencoder-doamin:
http://www.juliencoder.de/en/music_main.html
  But if you already listened to this one as well: I use fluidsynth and the
nd_bass_guitar (I'm not sure about all the underscores). You can find this one
at hammersounds.net (or without the s, I always get it wrong).
  NOTE: You'll need Mac OS or a window emulator (real win) to unpack this
soundfont, it's in the sfpack or sfark format.
  Kindest regards - and please take a listen to the other pieces. :-)
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide