[ecasound] Odd problem when using .ewf loop

From: Umer Farooq <umer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 10:24:29 EEST

Hi,

I'm trying to loop background music... I have looping set to true in
.ewf and every time I try to mix the inputs the output file grows to
maximum size 2GB. I tried using a loop device as shown in the example
and I get the same results.

running..

./ecasound -a:1 -i bgMusic.wav -a:2 -i test.ewf -a:all -o mix.wav

using ecasound 2.4.4

I do see the following warning..

Warning: DBC_REQUIRE failed - "to_pos < length_in_samples()",
samplebuffer.cpp, 276.
Warning: DBC_REQUIRE failed - "to_pos < length_in_samples()",
samplebuffer.cpp, 276.

any help is appreciated...

Regards,
Umer Farooq