[ecasound] PHP extension and ecasound 2.3.3

From: Jérôme wilcox <tchoufilou@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 15 2006 - 14:24:02 EEST

Hi everybody. First sorry for my englsih.

I'm trying ti install the PHP extension with ecasound 2.3.3.

To build the audio extension into php.

--------------------------------------

Download the tarball and unpack into your php/ext directory. In the top level php directory

run

./buildconf

./configure --with-ecasound --with-any-other-required-options

make

make install.

That's it.

But when i type ./buildconf i got an error

-bash: ./buildconf: No such file or directory

Can anyone help me ?

Thank you.

MSN Hotmail sur i-mode™ : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre téléphone portable !