Re: [ecasound] using ecasound to generate a graphic waveform

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 11:18:10 EET

Hi!
  Perhaps not a direct response, but you might take a look at ecawave, if it
is still active somewhere.
  But do I understand this correctly: You would like to have some input and
display this on the screen, in terms of amplitude "waveforms"?
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide