Re: [ecasound] ecasound/jack quandary

From: Justin Rosander <myrddinemrys@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 06:38:24 EET

Thanks Kai,
Well, I'm getting the same output from ecasound when I do that, which
starts the engine at 32_le, 48000 sample rate. Now, when I start jack
using qjackctl, I try to get the GUI to start jack at 96000, but it
never does and defaults to 48000. This is rather puzzling. jack alone
will start at 96000 from the command line, and ecasound by itself will
start at 96000 as well. But when I start jack and then run ecasound
after that, it goes completely against what I'm telling it to do.
Anyone else using AGNULA/DeMuDi stable?
hmm.