[ecasound] using ecasound to generate a graphic waveform

From: Chris Dawson <xrdawson@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 23:55:52 EET

Anyone know of a way to output a graphical representation of a
waveform using ecasound? I see that there are lots of GUIs which do
this, but I would like to find a command line application that can
generate a graphic from an audio input file.

I am open to other applications outside of ecasound if appropriate.

Thanks ,
Chris