[ecasound] Feature-request

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 23:07:41 EEST

Hello Kai!
  I wanted to ask you for something for a long time. Could you implement
a kind of alternative to -t, that says process until position of original
file.
  I hate all that calculating sometimes when I cut of pieces at the beginning
and the end.
  And still there's one other item on my wishlist, concerning
jack-connections. I wanna connect to my soundcard with jack. Couldn't ehre be
something like:
  -i jack_alsa,pcm_playback_1,pcm_playback_2
  (or a more general form where you use -i/o jack,full_client and portnames),
or perhaps it could be a configuration setting in ecasoundrc). I ask because
the first two soundcard-ins are microphone. I use them very rarely.
  This would be a great idea, if there's no other practical solution any knows
of.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------