Re: [ecasound] Problem with -y on output

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 23:37:02 EEST

Hi,

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Adam Grossman wrote:

> I am unable to append one file to another, using a command such as:
> ecasound -i file1.wav -o file2.wav -y:60

hmm, what version of ecasound? This definitely should work! What if
file2.wav doesn't exist? Anyways, here's how it works on my system:

$ ecalength foo.wav bar.wav
foo.wav: 350.198s (5m50s)
bar.wav: fopen error.
$ ecasound -i foo.wav -o bar.wav -y:120
[cut]
$ ecalength bar.wav
bar.wav: 470.198s (7m50s)

I tested both with 2.4.1 and 2.4.4-cvs, and the same happens.

--
  links, my public keys, etc at http://eca.cx/kv