[ecasound] how to reload an ecs file

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 02:03:54 EEST

Hello,

I don't know if this is trivial, already implemented or not implemented at
all. I just wonder if it is possible to force ecasound while running to
reload
 the ecs script that is currently running with.
Imagine that I have an ecs script, I run it, on the other hand, I modify
it on a separate terminal, I save it and I tell ecasound to reload it with
the changes I've just made. It is possible yet ?
Because for the moment I must stop -> quit -> modify -> run -> start

Thanks in advance.

Philippe