Re: [ecasound] Piping to ecasound

From: Aaron Heller <heller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 23:49:40 EEST

The data on an audio CD is organized in frames which are 1/75 sec of a
second long and there is no provision for partial frames.

One fix is to use the -pad option with cdrecord. That will add zeros
(silence) to the end of each track to make it the correct length (i.e., a
multiple of 2352 bytes = 44100/75 * 4).

Aaron Heller <heller@email-addr-hidden>
Menlo Park, CA USA

--On Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:01 -0800 Bill Moseley <moseley@email-addr-hidden>